Experience Noblesville American Legion Post 45
Noblesville American Legion Post 45 at a Glance
Pushing Toward the Future of Veteran Support
The Frank Huntzinger Post was founded over 100 years ago with the mission to support returning Veterans. Today our Post has begun the journey to meeting the needs of today's Veterans. From changing to a non-smoking environment to initiating a Women Veterans Outreach event, we are transforming ourselves into something different and exciting. We cannot do this alone. We invite every current and future member to visit the Post, engage in our mission and become part of something bigger than self once again.
Get in Touch with Us...
More content coming to this section soon
Am I Elegible?
Four Options for Membership
Legionnaire: Any Veteran of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, Space Force or Merchant Marine. To be eligible for membership in The American Legion, you need to have been assigned to at least one day of federal active duty service any time during the eligibility periods as determined by U.S. Government, and received an honorable discharge/discharge under honorable conditions, or currently serving in one of the U.S. Armed Forces. Dues are currently $45.00 per year.
Sons of the American Legion: To be eligible for membership in the Sons of the American Legion, you must be a male descendant (son, grandson, stepson, or adopted son) of a member of the American Legion, a veteran who died in service during World War I or since December 7, 1941 or a veteran who died after their honorable discharge from such service. Dues are currently $25.00 per year.
Legion Auxiliary: (1) grandmothers, mothers, sisters, spouses, and direct and adopted female descendants of members of The American Legion; and
(2) grandmothers, mothers, sisters, spouses, and direct and adopted female descendants of all men and women who served in either of the following periods: April 6, 1917, to November 11, 1918 and any time after December 7, 1941 who, being a citizen of the United States at the time of their entry therein served on active duty in the Armed Forces of any of the governments associated with the United States during either eligibility periods and died in the line of duty or after honorable discharge; (3) grandmothers, mothers, sisters, spouses, and direct and adopted female descendants of all men and women who were in the Armed Forces of the United States during either of the following periods: April 6, 1917, to November 11, 1918; and any time after December 7, 1941 who served on active duty in the Armed Forces of the United States during either eligibility periods and died in the line of duty or after honorable discharge; and (4) to those women who of their own right are eligible for membership in The American Legion. Dues are currently $35.00 per year.
Legion Riders: In all cases, the prospective Rider must first be a current member, in good standing, in one of the three organizations of The American Legion Family. Own a motorcycle of at least 350cc engine displacement and must possess a valid driver’s license in your state of residence. Applicant must maintain proof of coverage for all motorcycle collision, medical, property damage and liability insurance required by local and state laws and of any additional coverage required by the sponsoring American Legion Post. If applicant does not own a motorcycle then he/she must be the spouse of an ALR member in good standing within the chapter of application. Dues are currently $10.00 per year.
Mon - Thu: 11am - 10pm
Fri: 11am - Midnight
Sat: Noon - 10pm (Open to the Public)
Sun: Noon - 8pm
Ribs Express Dinner 5pm - 8pm (Wed, Fri, Bingo Sat)
Post Meal Offerings all day (Mon, Tue, Thu)
Menu varies daily
Joint meeting: First Saturday 2pm
SAL: First Saturday 4pm
Legion Riders: Second Monday 7pm
Executive: Third Thu 6pm
Post Legionnaire: Third Thu 7pm
Board: Third Thu 8pm
Auxiliary: Fourth Thu 6:30pm
Post Cheap Day
Every Wednesday, all day, we celebrate the halfway point of the week by offering drinks at $1 off.
Every First and Third Saturday at 7pm. Come out and try your luck at Bingo. Bingo games are $1 per card. Coverall games are $2 per card. Bingo last approximately 2.5 hours. We are also open to the public.
We hold a shuffleboard play every Wednesdays at 7pm. We have two shuffleboard tables to maximize the fun!
Open to the Public Days
Our Post is open to the public every Saturday all day and the first 2 Wednesdays of each month.
Holiday food baskets for the needy. Creation of the Saving Our Sisters program to support our female Veterans.
From Bingo to bands. We aim to provide the Post as another option to entertain our members and to generate interest about the Post through community participation.
Did you know that the Post can link members with Legion programs such as TIF, etc. based on the level of need? If you or a Veteran you know needs assistance in the Noblesville area please reach out to learn more.
- Sat, Mar 25Noblesville
- Multiple DatesSat, Apr 01Noblesville
- Sat, Apr 08Noblesville
- Multiple DatesSat, Apr 15Noblesville
- Sat, Apr 22Noblesville
- Sat, Apr 29Noblesville
- Multiple DatesSat, May 06Noblesville
- Multiple DatesSat, May 20Noblesville
- Multiple DatesSat, Mar 18Noblesville